WEB DESIGN & MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
We are seeking a dynamic self-starter to assist with website design and management, and will help us visually communicate our mission, goals, and work. The intern will employ creativity to experiment with new graphic and web designs and reflect these changes within the current website. Web Design and Management interns will also work to increase our visibility through various search engine optimization techniques.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to lead the website design and management for an international non-profit with the flexibility of a remote internship. Part-time (10-15 hours a week) and full-time (30 hours a week) options are available. 4-month minimum commitment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop engaging graphics and web designs that visually communicate our goals, mission, and work
- Manage our website
- Liaise with Executive Team, Development Director, and Social Media Manager on web content and design
- Lead search engine optimization efforts
- Must embrace our mission to provide Dignity through Hygiene to global refugee populations.
- Completed or working toward a post-secondary degree in computer science or a related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe design programs
- Minimum one year experience in web design and SEO practices.
- Familiarity with Squarespace platforms and templates.
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment
This is an unpaid internship. The intern will receive a letter of recommendation from the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer upon successful completion of the internship. Course credit can be provided where necessary.