HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
The Unmentionables is an international non-profit providing forcibly displaced individuals and communities around the world with safe and consistent access to sexual and reproductive health education, services, protection and empowerment programs, providing them the knowledge, tools, and skills to make well-informed decisions for their futures.
The Unmentionables is seeking a remote, part-time, unpaid Human Resources Officer. Your projects will expose you to a global community of experts across nationalities and time zones, enabling you to build a strong foundation of virtual communication and professionalism for your career. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse, passionate team representing over 25 cultures.
- Research, design and implement recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of teammates.
- Lead human resource management, to include paid staff, unpaid staff, and contractors.
- Connect a remote team through relationship building initiatives.
- Manage records and databases.
- Analyze and report on emerging HR issues.
- Completed or working towards a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Previous experience in HR, leadership, writing, and database management preferred.
- Understanding of or prior work/volunteer experience in a non-profit is a plus.
- Excellent writing, verbal, proofreading, editing, and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment.
- Gain experience at a unique non-profit that has a global impact
- Gain entry, exposure, and experience in the nonprofit industry
- Increase your understanding of and alignment with global issues
- Credit in support of national and state certification programs can be arranged according to program requirements.
This is an unpaid position. Minimum 10-15 hours per week required for the duration of the position with a minimum contract of 4 months.
TO APPLY: Please email your CV/resume, cover letter, and references to Nicole Esligar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Human Resources Officer" in the subject line. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.