HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP
The Unmentionables Global is seeking a part-time, unpaid Human Resources Intern! This position is remote, and volunteer. This is a new position, created to better serve refugees across the world, through developing our internal team’s capacity. As Human Resources Intern, you will help connect and grow our remote team, located across four continents - and growing. Your projects will expose you to a global community of experts across nationalities and time zones, enabling you to build a strong foundation of virtual communication and professionalism for your career.
Note: You do not need to be a current student pursuing an internship; can be a pro-bono professional providing services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design and implement new material for recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of teammates
- Learn general human resource management, to include: salary administration, employee surveying and employee management
- Research USA and Canadian management to include administering wages, surveying employees, and guiding policy creation
- Seek ways to connect a remote team, encouraging professional and personal relationship building
- Manage teammate records and databases
- Conduct analysis on emerging HR issues
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be available to work ten hours per week, for four months or longer
- Must embrace our mission to provide Dignity through Hygiene to global refugee populations
- Completed or working toward a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent writing, verbal, proofreading, editing, and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment
- Previous experience in Human Resources, leadership, writing, or database management preferred
- Understanding of or prior work/volunteer experience in a non-profit is a plus
This is an unpaid internship. The intern will receive a letter of recommendation from the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer upon successful completion of the internship. Course credit can be provided where necessary and in accordance with your institution’s guidelines.