CONTENT MARKETING INTERN
The Unmentionables is looking for a creative and organized Content Marketing Intern! This person will work closely with the Marketing Director to create and implement innovative marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and grow online and donor communities. They will also work in coordination with the Creative and Communication departments on day-to-day marketing activities and execution.
Minimum 10-15 hours per week required for the duration of the internship, at least a minimum of 6 months.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Marketing Director with campaign strategy, planning, and execution
- Develop and deploy weekly marketing emails
- Manage and update website content to ensure an engaging visitor experience
- Coordinate with Communications team on content calendar planning
- Ensure content/asset requests and deadlines are met
- Monitor and track email performance and website analytics
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal departments
- Must embrace our mission to provide global refugee populations with safe and consistent access to sexual and reproductive health education, services, protection, and empowerment programs.
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Competency in Google Suite applications.
- Experience with MailChimp or another email marketing platform a plus.
- Experience with SquareSpace or another website CMS a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment.
- Completed or working toward a degree in Marketing or Communications.
This is an unpaid internship. Minimum 10-15 hours per week required for the duration of the internship, at least a minimum of 6 months. The intern will receive a letter of recommendation from the Marketing Director upon successful completion of the internship. Course credit can be provided based on your university’s guidelines.